Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2016-02-23

I'll never leave you by Janka

Creative mind finds inspiration everywhere... Take a look at Janka's awesome alteration of a piece of bark...

* * *

I have been always connected to nature. It gives mi energy, when I am tired. It answers my questions and this connection has been always very important to me.





Sometimes I like to use an object, I gather during walking. This time it is bark of a tree.







Supplies from Mixed Media Place:

2 comments:

  1. Super gorgeous project!!! Love your imagination and creativity!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.