Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2016-11-26

Bipasha - November Guest Designer

Bipasha is our November Guest Designer. She loves to create dimensional projects, so she did one for us. Below you can see an amazing example of layering and creating textures. Bipasha has combined many different media - alcohol ink, distress inks, heavy gesso, texture pastes, Rust Effect Paste with Finnabair Mechanicals and 7 Dots Studio papers - the effect is just stunning!! If you want to see more of her projects, visit her blog, facebook profile, instagram and pinterest account.


* * * * * * * * * * * *



Currently based in Melbourne, Australia, I work as an Electronics Engineer. Much like a traditional Aquarian, I breathe, understand and live art. I started crafting back in 2013. I don't follow just one particular art form, but get inspired by every day events and moments which ignites my hidden creative side. I am more involved in creating high dimensional and detailed projects that sets a different outlook as to what can be created with just paper, few metals and hues. In addition to being an endorsed Prima Educator (Australia and India), I have  served as a guest designer for International manufacturers such as Wild Orchid Crafts, May Arts Ribbon. I love to travel and have been conducting workshops across the world as a part of my Prima Education Venture.


Down the memory lane!









Mixed Media Place supplies:

3 comments:

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.