Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2017-06-18

Mixed-media tags by Nadya Drozdova


Hello everyone! I am so exited to show you my first creation here in MMP. This time I decided to make mixed-media tags in light-blue colors. I used a lot of IOD moulds, white gesso, acrylic paints and metallique wax.



I prepared a video-tutorial to show how I mixed it all together. I wanted to make my background more textural so I added White crackle paste and embossing powder with Opaque matte paste.




I love acrylic Sparks, they give such a shiny effect to projects. This time I chose "Mermaid Sparkle".
Metallique wax "Vintage silk" and Glass glitter gave finished touches for my tags.




I prepared a video-tutorial to show how I mixed it all together. Thank you for your attention! Wish you good mood and a lot of inspiration!




Hugs, Nadya

Mixed Media Place supplies:

5 comments:

  1. Надя, спасибо за урок!! Фантастика!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Марина, спасибо большое! Я рада, что понравилось❤

      Delete
  2. Очень красиво! Прям завораживает!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.