Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2017-10-28

Guest Designer - Martina Stoycheva

Hello,
we are happy to show you beautiful project created by Winner of our August Challenge - Martina Stoycheva. Martina created amazing textures using Finnabair products. Check it out and be inspired to play with our current moodboard too :)



* * * * * * * * * 



Hello crafty people!
Greetings from my small country – Bulgaria!
My name is Martina Stoycheva. I`m 35  years old, wife of a beautiful and supportive husband, mom of one adorable daughter.
I live in a town on Black sea coast named Burgas.
I started my interest with scrapbooking beginning of 2015.
I was mainly making albums for personal use.
December last year I discovered a whole new world for me where I could create without limits, new, different and beautiful things every single time! That`s when I fall in love with mixed media.
Since then I started my blog, my Instagram account and just recently my you tube channel.



The moodboard for October is awesome. Usually I will run in pastel colors, but this time I`ve decided to go different. I choose a few of the colors from the pictures.



You can`t see it because it`s covered with paint, but it all started with mix of black glass glitter, teal mica powder and 3D gel trough stencil. Then everything on top is visible. All kind of yummy goodies from Finnabair.







Love all the small jars filled with gorgeous products.







Finally I want to thank Mixed Media Place team for having me as guest designer this month.
It`s a huge honor for me.





Wishing all of you endless inspiration and lots of happiness.
Martina

Mixed Media Place supplies:


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous project! Love all the texture and pretty colors! Stunning arwork!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.