Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2018-01-28

Guest Designer - Olya Kravets

Today Olya Kravets - the winner of November challenge and our Guest Designer - is up on our blog with her beautiful, feathery frame, altered with Finnabair's Impasto Paints and Patina Effect Paste. Sit back, grab your tea or coffee and enjoy the moment :)

* * * * * * 




Hi mixed media lovers! I am Olya Kravets and I am so exited to be a Guest Designer. It is a great honor for me and one of my dreams.
I am 29 years old and I am the mother of little princess Milana. I’m from Ukraine, but now my family and I live in Moscow. I returned to scrapbooking 2 years ago and now have dedicated my life to creating and inspiring! I try every day to be better than yesterday, always learn and develop. My favorite style of scrapbooking is mixed media. Here I can create different projects and feel like an artist. I think that artists should always develop! It’s a real gift. And it’s best to do this with a circle of talented friends.





This moodboard inspired me very much with color and elements! When I saw the color, I remembered the amazing Paste with the patina effect! I wanted to play with it and add a little bit of impasto paint. 



For the basis, I used a frame and covered it with paste and paints. I added a chipboard and feathers painted with Impasto Paints, which is really great for giving things new colour. Also, I made a composition of elements created with moulds and a few sizes of my favorite Art Stones. For my project, I used many Finnabair mixed-media products and I really like it! It always looks delicious!






In the end, I added gloss and highlighted the texture with a Wax "Аged brass" I hope that inspired you and you liked my project. Hugs and I wish a wonderful creative mood! Let every day be the best!





Mixed Media Place supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.