Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2017-04-01

Vintage art-journal spread by Anna Rogalska


Hello everybody!
Today I would like to show you my second project for Mixed Media Place.



I created an art journal page using beautiful Finnabair Vintage Trinkets and 7 Dots Studio papers.



I used Prima Doily Stencil, using Modeling Paste and adding black art sugar over the top. Whilst still wet I added Glass Glitter, Mica Flakes and Mini Art Stones for more texture.

I also added beautiful Number stencil from 7 Dots Studio. I painted the chipboard with acrylic paint Opal Magic Pink-Blue.

Here are some more close ups:





Hope you’ll like it.
Thank you for your time and I hope to have inspired you. I’ll see you all again soon :)

Have a nice day!
Anna Rogalska

Mixed Media Place supplies:

3 comments:

  1. whoo this is awsome, All the best to you ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this layout! Wonderful talent, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the colors and gorgeous texture!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.