Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2017-06-04

Altered antique box by Ola Khomenok



Hello dears! 

Ola here. Today I would like to share with you this cute Antique style jewelry box. Actually it was a simple wooden box that I've altered using Patina Effect Pastes and Art Alchemy waxes. I'm really in love with these pastes. There are so many different effects you can get with them.





This time I've tried to get a Shabby Chic style look and I believe I've succeed.





If you are interested how to make it, I have a video tutorial for you. Hope you'll like it.



Mixed Media Place supplies:

7 comments:

  1. Очень красиво. Оля, спасибо за видео МК, всегда очень интересно смотреть)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо, Катя! Я рада, что понравилось :)

      Delete
  2. Оля!!! Это просто нереально круто и красиво!!!! Спасибо за МК!!! Вы меня очень вдохновляете своими работами!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Very helpful video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome proyect!👏👏👏👏

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very helpful video,Thanks for sharing this blog.
    gclub
    goldenslot
    gclub online

    ReplyDelete

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.