Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2017-06-07

Art-journal page by Cindy



Hello everyone,

Today I have an art-journal page for you. Of course with beautiful 7 Dots Studio papers to add beauty to my project. It is such a pleasure to be able to jump into creative process without thinking about anything! I have also a little video for you.




To let my heart speak in this creation I started with a paper from the Writer's Block collection. The Word Stickers are magical to embellish the creation.



A little texture with wonderful stencils and paste from the superb range of Finnabair products.



Not to mention a mixture of gesso white and water to make small drops. I finished the whole in detail with droplets made with Ecoline pencils.




Enjoy the video:



Mixed Media Place supplies:

1 comment:

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.