Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2017-06-13

Panel "Vintage Rose" by Anastasi


Hello everyone! Anastasia is with you. I want to share with you my new panel "Vintage Rose". In the photo I'm posing with a big artificial pion. This photo was taken at the wedding of my best friend. I processed the photo to get the color of sepia.



The background of the panel consists of pieces of paper 6х6 from the new 7 Dots Studio collection "Dreamscapes". With sprays, distress inks and waxes I disguised them so much that they began to resemble the old board. In the end, I added a texture paste with sand through the stencil and a few stamps.







With the help of the kit collection "Dreamscapes" from 7 Dots Studio, I created the basis for my composition. Metal embellishments and spray-painted flowers perfectly complemented the vintage effect.













Mixed Media Place supplies:

6 comments:

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.