Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2017-06-13

Panel "Vintage Rose" by Anastasi


Hello everyone! Anastasia is with you. I want to share with you my new panel "Vintage Rose". In the photo I'm posing with a big artificial pion. This photo was taken at the wedding of my best friend. I processed the photo to get the color of sepia.



The background of the panel consists of pieces of paper 6х6 from the new 7 Dots Studio collection "Dreamscapes". With sprays, distress inks and waxes I disguised them so much that they began to resemble the old board. In the end, I added a texture paste with sand through the stencil and a few stamps.







With the help of the kit collection "Dreamscapes" from 7 Dots Studio, I created the basis for my composition. Metal embellishments and spray-painted flowers perfectly complemented the vintage effect.













Mixed Media Place supplies:

6 comments: