Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2017-10-13

Magical box by Anastasia


Hello! Today I want to show you the box. In general it could be the most ordinary box, but I did it for myself, to keep in it the fortune-telling cards and magic items that helps me.



First I added the texture with Modeling Paste and Texture Paste White Sand. Then I glued the decorative elements on the lid with a Heavy Body Gel. Then I covered everything with Black Gesso. Then I added the Impasto Paint that adds volume to the composition. And at the very end I covered the box with Waxes.













7 Dots Studio Paper from the collection "Fortune-teller" perfectly supported the topic.

Mixed Media Place supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.